Everyone should have at least one Aloe Vera plant in their home because it can be used for many different purposes. By those purposes we mean you can treat cuts or burns and it can be effective against some of the most dangerous diseases today like cancer. The gel from the Aloe Vera plant is extremely beneficial.
Here are some things that everyone should know about this plant:
1. Aloe Vera is effective in the cases when there is hair loss because there is enzyme that can increase the hair growth.
2. Aloe Vera can be used as hair conditioner with massaging a little bit of the gel of this plant on your scalp and to rinse it off after 2 minutes.
3. Aloe Vera is effective in the cases with acne because it can reduce the inflammation due to the inflammatory properties it has.
4. It can be used to remove your makeup and it will protect your skin from the chemicals in the makeup.
5. You can also make your hair shiny if you add a little bit of it to your shampoo.
6. The nails can be strengthened.
7. This plant is also effective in the cases with swollen gums with only applying it on the affected area you will soothe the swollen gums.
8. It is an extremely good moisturizer so it can be your personal lubricant.
9. It can be used as shaving gel.
10. It can be used as skin moisturizer because it provides more oxygen to the cells and that will strengthen the skin.
11. It is effective in fighting away the colds and flu because this plaint contains many vitamins and minerals that are effective in boosting the immune system.
12. Aloe Vera plant has antiseptic properties and this is why it is effective in treating sunburns.
13. You can reduce the pain and fatigue during your menstrual period with only drinking the juice from Aloe Vera.
14. It is effective in treating different skin allergies such as dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
15. Aloe Vera plant also has regenerative properties and that is why it is effective in eliminating the stretch marks.