Every person has a favorite sleeping position, but did you know that the way you sleep can say a lot about your personality and your relationship?
For example, a strong but silent person is connected with sleeping on the back, while open, playful and gregarious personality is connected with sleeping on the stomach.
And the way you sleep with your partner can say a lot about your relationship, and in this article you will read about what each sleeping position means.
1. Liberty – This is a position where the partners are back to back and they are not touching each other, and this means that the relationship is strong and that the partners are connected to each other, but they are independent.
2. Hollywood – This is a position where the man is on his back, and the woman is with her head on the man’s chest and this is an indicator for a beginning of a new love and that the relationship is at the very beginning.
3. Shingles – This is a position where the man and the woman are laying on their backs, but the woman is resting her head in the crevice of the man’s shoulder. This is indicator that the woman is dependent on the man.
4. Cherish – This is a position where the partners are sleeping back to back, but they are touching each other. It is an indicator that the partners are relaxed, intimate and really comfortable with each other.
5. Lover’s knot – This is a position where the partners are face to face with their legs intertwined for around 10 minutes, or until both of the partners fall asleep. This is an indicator for an intimacy, sexual activity and independence.
6. Pillow talk – This is a position where the partners are face to face, but they are not touching each other. It is an indicator for one on one conversation and contact.
7. Spoon female inside – This position is an indicator that the man is protective and loving.
8. Spoon male inside – This position is an indicator that the man needs care and love.
9. The cliff hanger – This position is where the partners are sleeping on the opposite sides of the bed. It is an indicator that there is distance in the relationship, but if it does not happen often, then it is a sign that both the partners are really tired and they just want to rest.
10. The crab – This position is indicator that one of the partners no matter the sex, needs more space and the other one needs more intimacy, which means that this position is a sign that there are unsolved problems in the relationship.